Sunday, February 1, 2009

February Promo...

Alright, now that my baby is 2 months old, I'm ready to dive back into photography! I'm so excited about it, and decided to do a February promotion. I am going to offer a limited number of mini sessions during the month of February.

Here is the breakdown of what a mini session entails:

$75
for up to 4 people (each additional person is $10 extra)
at a location of your choice (I can offer suggestions if you'd like)
30-45 minutes
Disc of 10-15 edited, high resolution images on CD

*This price does not include newborn sessions*

Email me at lauradalton20@mac.com to book your session.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the relaunch of your business! You are a fabulous photographer. Those bridal shots are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I know you probably dont get to Boulder too often but if you ever do can you please please please take some pics for me! I love your work, I get on here just to admire your photos and I brag about you to my friends! If I ever get to your area I will book a session for sure!!!!!!! Oh and all the kids are adorable adn growing so fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete